How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7664
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

How can i apply in UK when I have one

This answer was rated:

How can i apply for documents in UK when I have one eu residence cart and I am a family member of a eu citizens?
Thank you!
Hi, Can you expand a bit more on your question?Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Belgium residence cart and I decided to come in uk with my family( husband and my son are eu citizens)can I get resident cart in UK and work premit?
Hi, Where are you living at the moment please?Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right. In order to come to the UK with your Belguim husband, did you apply for an EEA family permit before you travelled?Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We came together so I full a form and they said to me to apply for EEA but I didn't do yet!
Hi Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.If you have already applied for an EEA family permit before you travelled and then you travelled to the UK with your spouse, who is now living here the you should apply for an EEA residence card.This would confirm your right of residence in the UK on the basis of your marriage to an EEA national who is here exercising their treaty rights in the UK by working/studying.being self sufficient:- At the end of this time you will be able to apply for a Permanent Residence here if you wish provided you have not spent significant time outside the UK. My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question. Kind regards,Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much it was very helpful.
You're welcome. Please do remember to leave feedback though..Tom
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you