How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7676
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

My wife Bangladeshi national has leave to remain residence

This answer was rated:

My wife Bangladeshi national has leave to remain residence permit valid 2018. We are going to travel to Bangladesh in July.
Does she need to have any other visa or documents to travel or will be allowed to renter uk
Thanks for your questionDoes she have her biometric permit stating she has leave to remain?How long ago was thus given to her?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wife BRP under type of permit it says Leave To Remain . It was given in Jul 2015 valid until Jan 2018.Can she travel abroad and can she renter uk by showing this BRP card. Does she need anything else's in her Bangladeshi passport.
Hi Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you. If your wife is in the UK with her Bangladeshi passport and she has her BRP stating that she has leave to remain until January 2018 then provided that she travels with both of these documents then she will be allowed to re-enter the UK usually without any problems. Obviously as you will be travelling with her it will be plain that you remain in a loving relationship so there should be no reason that the entry clearance officials will be suspicious.It is highly likely that she will have no problems at all in leaving and then re-entering assuming that the time outside of the UK is relatively brief. My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question. Kind regards,Tom
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you