How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 829
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am currently a foundation year doctor on a tier 4 visa. I

This answer was rated:

I am currently a foundation year doctor on a tier 4 visa. I hold a Hong Kong passport. I have just realised that I have not registered with the police since I got this visa a little over 1 and half year ago. I have been offered a new job to continue my training to switch to tier 2. How should I proceed this?
HelloThank you for your enquiry. You should register as soon as possible.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will I likely to be penalised and will this affect my application for the upcoming visa?