How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  Moderator
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

Good afternoon,I'm on spouse visa and due to extend my visa

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
I'm on spouse visa and due to extend my visa for further leave to remain. My wife is refusing to support me with extending my visa. Would I be able to extend visa without her support.we are still together. Please I need urgent advice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I came this country on 01/10/2009 in student visa. After then I changed to spouse visa in 2012. Now my extension is due. What is the possibility of getting visa without my wife's support and in what category do I need to apply for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloYour wife is your sponsor. Why does she refuse to sponsor your application?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She isn't happy with me and I guess she had another boyfriend. She also demanding a huge amount of money from me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her excuse is I'm not smart like her and I'm freshe as I'm from back home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please give me advice I got only one week left to apply for my visa.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Your wife is key in your application for extension and more so you haven't given yourself time. One week is very short notice. You need to seek legal advice immediately. JA is not the appropriate forum to address your problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I'm not satisfied with this answer. I thought you will give me advice what to do now and explain everything
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
If you read the terms and conditions of JA you will find that your case is not appropriate here. Good luck with your application.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please just cancell my question