How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Lm married to British citizen and l have a son with him as well he is British citizen

Customer Question

Hi lm married to British citizen and l have a son with him as well he is British citizen but I'm from Albania. myself and l do not know how to apply for British citizen. cos my. circumstances are very complicated and l need some help l do not have a ILR or anything I've been here for. 14 year and my son is 13 year old I got pregnant only few months being here so everything changed so quickly and now l want to do something. but l don't know how to do it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ask u a question and l didn't get a answer which l paid for so lm waiting for it if u have any answer thanks
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Aida, can you better explain the situation. What visa have you been on, for the last 14 year since the birth of your son? What visa do you have at the moment? Would you like to immediately apply for UK citizenship?