How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 834
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I become British citizen recently, anad I have 2 kids

This answer was rated:

Hello,I become British citizen recently, anad I have 2 kids one born in uk other one outside uk,please can I apply them a passport,or what I need to do? Thanks
Can you confirm when your children were born? i.e. their date of birth.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One born in uk 2012the other one in Algeria 2005,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oldest has a permanent residence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I still waiting for my answer.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.Your child born in the UK is entitled to registration as a British citizen. Your child born abroad may be permitted to registration as a British citizen if your family including your child have been in the UK for 3 years prior to his application for registration. Any holidays outside the UK must not be more than 270 days. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you