How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 776
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I just applied daughter but was refused,however I was

This answer was rated:

I just applied for my daughter but was refused,however I was asked to get certificate of registration or neutralisation or ask for a status letter if my daughter is eligible for British passport. Need advice on how to go about it.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.You cannot apply for a British passport for your daughter unless she has a certificate of registration or naturalisation unless you were a British citizen at the time of the birth of your daughter. For more information go to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If i need an experienced expert to sought it out for me could you be of help, if yes would need your office address
I am only able to answer questions on JA. I am not allowed to make applications or give out our office address to users of JA.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you