How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I need advise on my Student visa and FLR(LR)On 25th

Customer Question

Hello I need advise on my Student visa and FLR(LR)On 25th November 2014 I Applied for Tier for Visa which was refused on 17th MARCH 2015 and refusal letter received by recorded delivery on 9th MAY 2015 with Administrative review. Administrative review was made and refused as invalid.
On 8th July they send me Temporary admission liable to detail and ask me to report every month.
On 27th MARCH 2015 I applied for FLR (LR) and asked home office to VARY my leave from Student visa to FLR (LR) which they did not. Application refused that I did not completed my 10 years yet. Appeal received. I appeal the case and wait for hearing date.Questions:
Q1: Why they serve me IS96 because when they refused my Tier 4 on 17th march 2015 and sent me letter on 9th may. where my FLR(LR) application was pending from 27th MARCH 2015.
Q2: My Appeal is pending on FLR LR that mean I am lawful in the country and on the other hand I have IS96 that I am liable to detail. So what is my status.
Q3: While Temporary admission is served and leave later granted WHICH MEAN IT CAN BE GRANTED ON ANY TYPE OF VISA.
Q4: What are my chances to win the case in the court.
Q5: Should I withdraw case and make a new application for FLR LR?Note: FLR was refused because I did not completed the 10 years. However, I am now completed 10 years and 8 months in the UK.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.It is standard practice for an IS96 notice to be served on a person who is without leave and who has a pending application, or pending appeal or administrative review. This notice is served to inform an applicant that they need to report to the Home Office.I am not able to give any advice about chances of success or whether to make a new application on JA it is not allowed. If you need such advice then you should seek independent legal advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need more advise regarding my questions. If you do not have information regarding this, I will wait for other lawyer to answer.Thank you
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
The nature of your questions and your need for advice is not appropriate on JA. You should seek independent legal advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Frantz, My lawyer is dealing my case already and also I have discussed with another lawyer. I am just taking more opinions. I am already dealing this case independently.I am just thinking to withdraw my case and file a new application. The reason is:on 17th March 2015 they refused my case and reject on 9th May
on 27th March 2015 I had pending application of FLR LR , case refunded and appeal pendingSo from 17th to 27 march if I say I had no stay so it can come in 28 days period which can be avoided by HO.
If I argue this case in the court so I can fight that they send me refusal letter on 9th may where visa was refused on 17th march, I also have the recorded delivery posted they used.If they do not accept this I can also argue on that if 17th march was the refused so I had pending application on 27th march so it comes in 28 days grace period.If I am getting it right. if you can put some light on this.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloIf you already have a lawyer dealing with this case, you should seek their advice on your chances of winning and whether you should withdraw your case for a new application. These are specific questions your lawyer should be able to answer. You have a lawful status in the UK under Temporary Admission but you must adhere to the conditions stated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
I am following the conditions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still not satisfied with the answer and clearly get the answers I was looking for, I still need to have professional advise from other lawyer. I had been discuss with my lawyer alreadyThank you for you time