How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 829
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I need some information about child refugee in uk

This answer was rated:

I need some information about child refugee in uk
HelloWhat information do you require?
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My brother is under 18 from afghanistan
He loast all family on the way to come to urope for safe his life
He has finger print of holland
He has just me as a sister
His finger print will affect his case or send him back to holland
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the best for him to do
Im just his family im british in uk