How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35091
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I want to travel back to the United Kingdom & I hold a British

This answer was rated:

I want to travel back to the United Kingdom & I hold a British passport which was newly renewed last January 2016. I left UK in 2013 because my husband was very ill until he passed away last January 30 2016. I wanted to go back to the UK now . I got a Filipino citizenship as a dual citizen . Will this affect me re entering the United Kingdom?
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.Provided you hold a current British Passport there is no reason why you cannot return to the uK.The dual citizenship i snot a problem.Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you