How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 831
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

With regards to response Order ID 16343110-550 from Franz I

This answer was rated:

With regards ***** ***** Order ID 16343110-550 from Franz I and re the Surinder Singh principle:My Venezuelan wife has an EEA document from Spain stating the she is a RESIDENT of Spain, as opposed to a CITIZEN of Spain - :is the Resident status EEA document valid for entering the UK (with Venezuelan passport) on a short term stay?

The Surinder Singh principle is based on the a British national exercising treaty rights in another EEA member state and then entering the UK on the same basis and not on their spouse holding a resident status EEA document in another EEA member state.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you