How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have some information about, two sisters, who came to UK

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have some information about, two sisters, who came to UK as tourist, from Pakistan and over stayed and where deported by the imagination department, after few years they came back under a different name, and now have British passports,for 25years,
Can they legally be deported back to Pakistan,
I would like your views on this,
Regards agha


Thank you for your enquiry.

If you believe that an immigration offence has been committed you should report it to the Home Office and not on JustAnswer.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you