How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I lived in uk 20 years widower to british citizen still want

Customer Question

I lived in uk 20 years widower to british citizen still want me to leave uk
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your enquiry.

On the basis of private life in the UK, you would be entitled to apply in the UK to regularise your leave on private life grounds if you have lived in the UK continuously for at least 20 years.

Here is a link to where you can find more information about your eligibility.