Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.

British passport daughter. She was born in UK last year. We

Hello. British passport for my daughter.
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: She was born in UK last year. We the parents are of Romanian nationality but not married
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but no married. I (the father) have permanent residency in UK. How can I apply for British passport for my daughter.

Thanks for your question.

When did you obtian Permanent Residence?

What is your daughter's date of birth?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her birth date is 22/08/2015.
13 feb 2014 i received the residence

Thanks for your patience.

If you obtained PR before your daughter was born and she was born in the UK, then she will be regarded automatically as a UK citizen.

Please refer to the third bullet point under the section titled “Children of EEA nationals” on the following guidance for confirmation:

This means that provided you can prove the facts of the birth and that you had PR at the time she was born then you can apply for a UK passport for her, without having to go through the formal registration as a UK citzen process.

They will issue her a UK passport and this is obviously proof that your daughter is a UK citizen.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question. If you are happy then please kindly leave positive feedback.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way I'm Ionel. What form do I need to complete for the passport?

Details here:

Please remember to leave postive feedback

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In that form there is no option for PR. Do I send the PR document with that form?

Yes, you will certainly need to send that.

Guidance on the form is here;

You will find it relatively easy to do but you will have to sit down and read the form/guidance thoroughly.

Please leave positive feedback

Customer: replied 1 year ago.