How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have Indefinite leave to remain but my mother was born In

Customer Question

I have Indefinite leave to remain but my mother was born In Britain. Can I change my status whilst in UK or do I have return to the country where I got this to change it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is ***** ***********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank your or your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When were you born and what Nationality was your mother?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was born in Zimbabwe and my late mother was British
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How long have you been in the Uk?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 months
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Do you have your birth certificate with you?