How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

How to get a uk visa wife of 9 years she is a thai national

Customer Question

how to get a uk visa for my wife of 9 years she is a thai national weve tried for 9 years she only wants to come for a holiday a month or so she has her own home in bangkok she does not want to live here ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chris,

Have you ever instructed a solicitor to prepare her visa application for her?


Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,