How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I would like to know how to request the destruction of my

Customer Question

Hello. I would like to know how to request the destruction of my fingerprints and the certificate to the effect of my fingerprints been destroyed
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I'm an EU national, but was refused to entry the UK as a non-EU national (before I got my EU citizenship)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Some time ago I came to the UK as a visitor. At that time I wasn't an EU national. I was refused to entry the UK, my fingerprints were taken and I was given a paper saying that if it's shown that I'm an EEA national I can request the destruction of those fingerprints
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now I'm an EU national.