How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire, I have the residency order for my daughter, and

This answer was rated:

Hi claire,
I have the residency order for my daughter, and their is a court order that my ex sees my daufhter 6 hours every saturday. Can i leave my daighter in my parents care while i go on holiday for 10 nites or can my ex remover her from my patents care

Thank you for your question

Just for clarity - are you leaving all your children with your parents?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Since you have a Residence Order you can delegate your care of your daughter to your parents and your ex cannot remove her from their care.

You should prepare a formal letter confirming that you are delegating your PR to them for the duration of the holiday.

Make sure they also have a copy of the Court Order

Please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you