How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 288
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

I am currently in Spain with my Thai wife. She has a

Customer Question

I am currently in Spain with my Thai wife. She has a permanent residency card for Sweden UPPEHALLSTILLSTAND. Iwant to take her to England for a few days and am asking you if she will be allowed entry. Thank you in anticipation of your reply.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Have you asked migrationsverket in Sweden. They will be able to confirm whether any additional documents are required to travel within Europe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is able to travel anywhere in the EU Shenghen area. She is now in Spain. Iwant to know if I can take her to England .
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

UK is not part of Schengen.

If your wife travels on her Thai passport she may need additional pappers as UK may not accept the Swedish ID card as the country is outside Schengen.

Best to check with migrationsverket / Swedish embassy if she will need extra papers to travel to uk as it outside Schengen.

Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Did you check with the Swedish embassy / migrationsverket?