How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35056
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now


This answer was rated:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife live in london as well. She is my dependent. I have three children, two born here,
I don't want to go back, because my country situation (kpk part of Pakistan)live risk, that's why my wife fight with me and we are not living together,
Can I apply for visa on girlfriend and boy friend bases

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is your current immigration status

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Me my wife and two children applied for Asylum. We just received cards. No interview yet.
Before I was student in this country and came as a student. I bring my one child and wife from Pakistan on dependent visa. My other two children born here in london. My wife was fighting with me that I did not give good life in london as I promised. I had risk in Pakistan when I was doing government job there. That why I came to london in April 2011.
She fight with me and living with children. I tried to fix the relation but not successful. I like a girl in my office when I was doing and we become girlfriend and boyfriend . Now we live together. I want to take my case from home office from asylum and want to put the girlfriend and boyfriend case. Is it possible to get visa on that. She is British and single and we are living together.

Do you intend to divorce your wife?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to give but , she is nort agree and she does not want to live with me as well. This is from one year we live separately.

What contact do you have with your children?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meet with my children some time specially in school days. I pick and drop to school( home to school and school to home) no physical relation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With my wife

Is there any specific reason why you wish to make the case now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to have life as well. I can't do work on this visa. I have no hours allowed to work. My wife and children need money to have life. My girlfriend helping me. But she can't help me a lot. If I get visa and have permission to work. I can feed them and can live with my girlfriend happily.

How old are the children?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Boy 6 year old
Girl 21 months old
Boy 2 months old

How long have you and your girlfriend been together?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8 months

You will not be able to make an applictaion vase don this relationship until you have been together for more than two years (and can prove it.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What type of prove they need?

Evidence that you have physically lived together for the two years.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I say yes than?

You would not be able to do so - the fact that you have a baby with your wife woudl be seen as evidence to the contrary.

You would need to produce paperwork showing that you lives at the same address with your girlfriend as her partner - so legal papers etc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh is there any other option?

Sorry I am afraid that until you have lived together two years there is no other option available to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you feel that my service was poor.

This does not trigger a refund it merely means that I get no credit for my time.

I am also sorry that I could not give you the news that you wanted - but I can only tell you the law as it is I am afraid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh no your answers were good. And on time and I was happy with that, but the only thing I was disappointed about the answer, but this is not your fault.

I feared that was the case - I am sorry the news was not better

Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you