How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I study here for over 5 years and i did my bar exam and i am

Customer Question

i study here for over 5 years and i did my bar exam and i am register with the law society. after my study I left and went to canada, now I am back and i would like to establish myself however i would like adivce before i send my application to the home office. i would like to aply for Tier 1 work permit and i would like an answer ASAP if the is the right way farword or should i aply on the points. I have family establish here. Please advice me I await your reply.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi Katy

What tier 1 visa do you wish to apply for?