How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have been a British citizen by marriage for 15 years, I am

Customer Question

I have been a British citizen by marriage for 15 years, I am now a senior citizen.
I have two daughters who are both British citizens by marriage for 15 years, they have four children between them, all British citizens.
My Son is not a British citizen, he has three children not British.
He would like to live near to the rest of his family, is there any way he could apply for British citizenship to keep the family together.
Kind Regards
Elmira Shelley
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Hi Elmira

What job would he propose to do in the UK please?