How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35077
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I'm not on my son's birth certificate because i am not with

This answer was rated:

I'm not on my son's birth certificate because i am not with my wife when shi born my daughter shi have 2 months i want put in my name what i can do in this setuation thank you

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Will your wife co-operate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my wife is 100% shi will co-operate

Then all you and your wife need to do is arrange to attend the Registrars office and re-register the birth.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please can send me number for register office

I am sorry - there is a different one for each Local Authority - you simple need to google for your local one

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok if i give you all my details me and my wife and my daughter you can do for me selution
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much you want i pay i pay

Where do you live?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The details are

Address: Station Rd, Harrow HA1 2XY

Phone:020 8901 2665

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you so much i call you tomorrow for apointmente

Those are the details of the Registrars office.

You phone them and make the appointment

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much and i have nother caise if i want contacte you where ???

You can always ocntact me on this site

Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you su much good night