frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

I have a 5 years EU family member permit living in the UK

Hello, I have a 5 years EU family member permit living in the UK since 2013 till date. And my wife has got Uk indefinite stay in Uk around 2010. MY question is, do I qualify as of the moment I apply for my own indefinite leave to remain in Uk?

Thank you for your enquiry. As an EU family member, you will need to have been in the UK for 5 continuous years as a family member of an EU citizen exercising treaty rights to be eligible to apply for permanent residence.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your quick response.