How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 843
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is something what I can do ? go somewhere ? my son is in school here -study and im a legal parent...even if i need to pay something to stay i dont mind just would like to be able to travel...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
always there is some hole in law... some other gates to stay ...
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.


You really need to seek legal advice. This is not appropriate on JustAnswer.