frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I want to know something.My husband is a British citizen he

Hello..I want to know something.My husband is a British citizen he applied for me as a spouse visa from my country bangladesh.And I got 2 n half year visa in 2014.and its goin to expire next year in august. I have a little baby 4 month old and he got british citizen as well as.
But thing is we want separation(divorce) I want to stay with my baby here in uk. so is that divorce will effect on my visa or immigration. .what law says about this matter?00

Thank you for your enquiry.

Divorcing your British husband will affect you spousal visa.​ But you may be able to stay in the UK on the basis of having a British child. You would need to seek legal advice