How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 766
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My name is Mohammed Rijas and I am an Indian citizen working

Customer Question

My names is Mohammed Rijas and I am an Indian citizen working in the UK under tier2 -general. My partner Suneli is a Danish National and she has been on employment till the 30th of September 2016. I applied on 7 April 2016 for EEA FM under her and the application was refused as she failed to prove as a qualified person. She has changed 2 jobs during the application processing period. I received a letter asking me to leave UK and my passport is held by them. My current leave to remain under my work permit is still 10-02-2018. Please advise on how to proceed further. We are very much stressed.
Kind Regards,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
below are the letters we received and the documents we produced except for my passport
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please let me know should i reapply or should I just appeal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I reapply how long will it take or should i add a letter citing my previous casecode.kind regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait till Monday lunch.Kind Regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi NicolaAlso below are a few more questions I need to ask.1. Should I reapply or appeal.2. If I reapply how long would it take.3. Since my wife is unemployed from 1st of October and she is a job seeker. Is it a good idea to apply for the visa citing her as a job seeker.4. What happens to my work permit do I need to leave the country.Kind Regards,Rijas
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.


You need to seek legal advice immediately this is not the place to request such advice. You should have been made clear of this as your situation is urgent.