How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12087
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Dear, I am currently holding a student visa in the UK, I

This answer was rated:

Dear *****,
I am currently holding a student visa in the UK, I want to establish a company as a company director and one of the shareholder. Will this action break any immigration laws?
Best regards,
Yu Huang

Your student visa will prohibit you from having your own business, so yes, you would be breaking the law.

JGM and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you