How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 777
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

How can i achieve having my husband to be on a tenancy

This answer was rated:

How can i achieve having my husband to be on a tenancy agreement for his spousal visa if he is currently not employed he is currently in brasil doing the visa from brasil and can not provide uk payslips or bank statements.


Thank you for your enquiry.

It is not a requirement of the immigration rules for your husband to be in the tenancy agreement. If you cannot provide payslips how would you show evidence to the Home Office that you can sponsor your husband in his application? You would be the sponsor with the responsibility to provide evidence of your income and provide payslips not your husband.

If you are unsure about your husband's visa application, he should seek legal advice.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you