How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 837
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have been in the uk illegally for 13 years my family have

This answer was rated:

I have been in the uk illegally for 13 years my family have disown me because i am a rastarian and they don't agree with my beliefs so I don't have anything to go back home I have a case for discretionary


Thank you for your enquiry.

Decisions under private life arent as straightforward as that. You may have a case if you have an established private and family life in the UK and there are serious obstacles preventing you from integration back to your home country. The Home Office will have to decide whether being disowned because of belief is a serious obstacle in granting discretionary leave.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u don't think I've got a strong enough case

Without doing a full assessment, which I cannot do on here, it is difficult to say how strong your case is. The full circumstances of your case are not know and you shouldn't be giving confidential information on here as JustAnswer is a public space. You should instead seek confidential legal advice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank u frantz for the information much appreciated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry one more thing I heard there will be an amnesty is it true

I am not aware sorry.