How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 766
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I would like to ask you question with regards to the

This answer was rated:

good morning, I would like to ask you question with regards ***** ***** biometric residence card issued to non- eea extended family member of EU nationality (unmarried partner) which has EU right to reside mentioned on it as well as permanent residence, validity for 10 years and mentioned that "family member of EU nationality" on it.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good morning, I am the EU sponsor for above card and I just found out that week after the card was received by my partner he only used me for it... can I somehow cancel it please?


Thank you for your enquiry.

I am not sure exactly what your question is but if anyone obtained an immigration document through false representation and anyone assisted them in doing so, it is a criminal offence and should be reported to the Home Office.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. So the best way is contact Home office. Will do that. Thank you and have a nie day

Please could you rate before you leave. Thank you.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you