frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I would need your help regarding my situation. I am a french

I would need your help regarding my situation.
I am a french national deported from the UK following a criminal offence in September 2006. Now that the legal ban period of 10 years has elapsed, can I go back in the UK? under which conditions?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am OK to wait a little bit more.
Thank you.Nathan
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your enquiry.

You would need to make an application to revoke the deportation order before you are able to re-enter the UK.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your reply.
Who/Where this application should be adressed to?
Thank you.Regards
Nathan

You will find how to here.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/who-needs-an-entry-clearance-ecb04/ecb04-who-needs-an-entry-clearance

Please rate. Thank you.

frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience: Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.