How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am a national of Argentina I have lost my passport with my

Customer Question

I am a national of Argentina I have lost my passport with my Visa Tier 4 vignette on it while travelling in Europe. I have already got a new passport and I have to apply for a short term study visa to re enter the UK to re sit two modules in exam attendance at uni (my course ended in Oct 2015). I was wondering if I can enter the UK as a tourist for one week before coming back to Argentina to apply for the short term study visa.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.


Argentina citizens don't need a visa to visit the UK generally but in your situation you may be refused entry if you do decide to visit without a good reason. It is not clear why you haven't reported your passport and UK visa lost to the Home Office and why you aren't applying for a transfer of conditions?