How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am an expat possibly returning to the UK next April/May. I

Customer Question

I am an expat possibly returning to the UK next April/May. I would like to bring back our Housekeeper who has been with us over 2 years. She is a Philippines National and we are British. What is the process, and is this even possible.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 years ago.


Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately your housekeeper is unable to join you in the UK. She is a visa national and therefore would require a visa to join you in the UK. There is currently no route to allow your housekeeper to join you into the UK.