How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 780
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have lived 14 years in uk, refused asylum then married EEA

Customer Question

Hi I have lived 14 years in uk, refused asylum then married EEA husband 3 years, resident refused going to court appeal can i apply for right of work.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately your situation is precarious and would be difficult to find an employer who would not be nervous to employ you. If you do find, refer your employer to the "Home Office check your worker’s" link at

A certificate of application will be issued following receipt of a valid application for an EEA residence card and after a successful enrolment of your biometric information.