How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have recently been granted ILR based on 10 yr residency

Customer Question

I have recently been granted ILR based on 10 yr long residency and now I'm looking to apply for my wife as well but not about which form to use and also what are the requirements i.e does she have to take the Life in the UK test and B1 english test? do I or my spouse have to meet the income threshold and how is this calculated and what kind of evidence is required because I am a private hire driver working with uber as self employed having started less than a month ago while my spouse is a care assistant in a care home. Would appreciate a detailed answer. Regards
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm happy to wait. Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately you have not paid the appropriate fee to receive the level of support you are asking for.