How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 765
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have a spouse visa but now will soon be separeted and

Customer Question

Hi, I have a spouse visa but now will soon be separeted and divorced, what other means can I stay in the UK? Orginially I will get my PR in September next year.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

I dont know what your circumstances are to give you an answer on what other means to stay in the UK. The only means based on the information you have provided is through your spousal visa and if you get divorced you will have to leave the UK.