How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 780
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I want a passport for my daughter but I do not know where

Customer Question

I want a passport for my daughter but I do not know where her father is and when I got married I changed her name by deed poll so her birth certificate has a different name. How can I do this
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Devon
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I have sent to forms in and they have asked for a court order but my holiday is in 4 weeks
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

Well 4 weeks is not enough time to sort this. You need to be clearer on what it is your question is. Saying you want a passport for your daughter does not give sufficient information to give any meaningful answer.