How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a Tier 5 visa holder from Sri Lanka and I am in UK for

Customer Question

I am a Tier 5 visa holder from Sri Lanka and I am in UK for 10 months. Now I have a COS for Tier 2 visa (General) and plan to go back to Sri Lanka to renew my Visa. Do I need a new police certificate from Sri Lanka (I provided one when applying for Tier5 which is expired) and a TB test to apply for the new tier 2 visa? What other documents do I need?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

This is not a place to seek legal advice on what documents you need. Go to the GOV.UK website or google the information you need.