How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My husband is in UK in tier 2 visa last 6 months.we are

Customer Question

My husband is in UK in tier 2 visa last 6 months.we are intending to join him.I got a job and got my tier 2 visa entry clearance..i applied for my children visa as my dependent from outside Uk along with kids entry clearance is can we apply for my children again..should i cancel my tier 2 visa and move as his dependent.can i re apply under my husband..should i travel to uk in the vignette and apply?.wat is my best option.i could not find out wat the immigration law says in scenarios like this?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Kindly reply to my mail***@******.***
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 10 months ago.

What was the reason for refusal?