How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Came here to study, never been to Palestine, not allowed to

Customer Question

I am Palestinian, came here to study, never been to Palestine, not allowed to go there, I was working in Saudi Arabia, my visa there is expired, am I considered as a Stateless person?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If the "Stateless status" is applicable for me, after applying and grant it, can I work , have a Ltd company, etc, and what is my limitations.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 7 months ago.

Why are you not allowed to go to Palestinian

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is an old political situation, since Israel been declared as a state, there were several wars, on the 1969 war, my father and his family departed the country, until this date these refugees been one of the biggest cases of the Palestinian Israeli negotiations.