How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 893
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

If I have egyption passport & I have residnece card in uk

Customer Question

Hi , if I have egyption passport & I have residnece card in uk EEA member family, my wife & my son is Bulgarian.we have marriage certificate from Cypurs & Bulgaria & I have residence in Cypurs but expire after 3 months
If we want go France or Germany for 3 days all together I need visa or I don't need we will go together???
Thanks a lot
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.


If you have a residence card as a family member of an EEA national, you do not need a visa to travel to France or Germany.