frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I would like to invite my friend to UK from Pakistan. I am

Customer Question

I would like to invite my friend to UK from Pakistan. I am not working and receiving only child benefits/ tax credits and live in a rented house with 2 children and husband. What documents do I need to provide for my friend and will he be able to get the visa?Q2. If I do find work, how many months of pay slips do I need to show in order to invite my friend over ?Thanks.
Farah.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.

You are not in a financial position to sponsor your friend as a visitor to the UK. When you have job then you can. There is no time duration required.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I not show my benefit letters if I am unemployed and if I do find work, how many months of pay slips do I need to show.?

You need to be in employment and like I said there is no requirement on how many months of employment.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok let's say even 1 payslip would be enough with a written invitation letter and a copy of my tenant agreement letter along with let's say 3 months bank statement.
Is there anything else I need to include ?

Evidence of employment should be sufficient, bank statements, a letter of invitation are amongst the necessary requirement.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I spoke to my dad about inviting my friend over, what documents would my dad need to provide as he's a pensioner and doesn't work. I remember the last time my dad called his brother over from Pakistan, he only sent him an invitation letter and maybe his pension letters. What do you think my dad needs to provide.? Thanks.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you know how long would the visa
Process will take for my friend to come over here from Pakistan?

It can take up to 8 weeks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what about my dad inviting him over instead of me.? What documents does he need to provide.?

You can not invite people into the UK if you have little or no financial means.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If there is some overdrafts in my bank account will that be a problem to get my friends visa?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If there are some overdrafts in my bank account will that be a problem to get my friends visa?

No but you should be in employment

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok I've asked my husband to sponsor him as he is in employment but he has only 1 pay slip right now or does he needs to provide more than 1 pay slip ??

He just needs to provide evidence of employment. He should provide what he has got. Please rate.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How much does my husband need earn to sponsor and invite someone.

Sorry clearly you are wasting my time and others that have a real concern about their immigration problens

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am asking these questions because I'm getting different answers from other people and that's why I am asking you and not answering properly only by saying "as long as their employed" but not explaining how much they should be earning to
Sponsor and also include tenant agreements, how many pay slips, how many bank statements required etc. I'm having to ask you these things separately, where as you can give me a list of things I need to provide for the sponsor and your not giving me specific information I need.

You are wasting my time