How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 895
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My fiancee is a TURKISH kURD..... he has a criminal police

Customer Question

My fiancee is a TURKISH kURD..... he has a criminal police record involving weapons and violence. I am a British citizen is there any visa that would allow him to come to the UK given his past involment with the police.
Unfortunaetly he has no formal education as he ran away from home in eastern Turkey at a young age and fell into crime as a way to live in istanbul.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 10 months ago.


Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately it is unlikely that he will be allowed into the UK with a serious criminal record.