How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 889
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I was born in England in 1947 I migrated to Australia in

This answer was rated:

I was born in England in 1947
I migrated to Australia in 1969
I only hold a British passport
I return to the Uk to visit family
How long can I stay on a visit ?


DO you hold British citizenship?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

You can stay as long as you like

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you