How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 845
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have been in the UK now for 13 years. I arrived when I was

This answer was rated:

Hi There I have been in the UK now for 13 years. I arrived when I was 16 and have overstayed my Visa. I am currently 5 months pregnant and I am becoming homeless as my boyfriend has become violent as her wanted me to terminate the pregnancy as I refused he kicked me out and My aunt cannot be of help as her house is not conducive for me and baby. and the council cannot offer help as I have no right to be here in the Uk. I have no family in my home country, I have lived my adult life in the uk and all my friends, support system are here. What sort of Aaplication can I apply for as I will love to regulate my stay before my baby is born.

Is the father of your unborn child British? You may be able to apply under private life in the UK if you can show there are very significant obstacles to your returning back to your home country.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
he is British. Under what grounds do I apply under private life.. plus will I have to wait until the baby is born to make an application??

On the grounds that you have formed a private life in the UK. Your application will be strong when your British child is born.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your help.