How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 845
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have over stayed and been in the country over 12 years and

This answer was rated:

I have over stayed and been in the country over 12 years and got a child with a British ex partner at the moment am going through mediation to fight for my son and I have to report to immigration within two weeks all I want to know will they log me up when I GI there and what can I do
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
At the moment am in a relationship with my finance we been together 19months and her youngest never seen his biological father he only no me as his dad so and my finance is born in UK she is b l a white british
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.


It is unlikely you would be locked up as it appears to have a family and private life in the UK. Before you go ensure you have all copies of documents describing your family and private life in the UK is accessible to your partner just in case there is a need to make an application to prevent removal. I cannot give you any advice on what documents you need. You would have to seek advice from a solicitor outside JustAnswer for that.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Family life even i don't see my child still fighting for him can I still apply under that

What do you mean by fighting for you child? Is your child British?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
he is but the mum is not allowing me to see him and at the moment am going through mediation to help me to see him again

Are going through the family court?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
at the moment so will that not affect me as an over stayed person

If you have pending family court matters that should help with your application.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry don't get you on that one can you elaborate more please

You said you are going through the family court.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am

ok documents from the family court should be used to support your application

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks.

Please rate

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you