How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 888
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My daughter and I were given DL after asylum refusal in 2011

This answer was rated:

Hi. My daughter and I were given DL after asylum refusal in 2011 and then renewed in 2014 and it was granted in 2015 and now it expires in jan 2018. My questions are which form do I use for Indefinite leave to remain? I saw the fees for the application and I can not afford £4500 for me and my daughter for I am a homemaker, my husband who has ILR works full time. I have 3 children and of which 2 are British citizens. Please help...
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: sorry what do you mean? I am from Zimbabwe
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Have we reported my situation?
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

If you were refused asylum and discretionary leave was granted the form to use for settlement is FLR (DL)

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you