How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 767
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I just paid £24 to Ask Eli a question But cannot access

This answer was rated:

I just paid £24 to
Ask Eli a question
But cannot access reply. Suzanne Parker
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is it easier to marry him and live in Nigeria or apply for fiancé visa in uk

I dont understand what your question is

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My question was if I marry a Nigerian and live in Nigeria when I visit my family in the U.K. Now and then do I need a visa to re enter Nigeria if I am already married to a Nigerian please? Do I get a temporary residence card?

If you are a Nigerian citizen you do not need a visa to enter Nigeria. Marrying a Nigerian does not give you citizenship. If you are not a Nigerian then you need a visa each time to want to enter Nigeria

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you