How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 888
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Assistant: How can we be of help? i have returned to live in

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: i have returned to live in England. I am british and disabled. Please assist on how my Zimbabwean husband can join me. He is currently living in South Africa. Due to current problems with BEE we are unable to work and support ourselves there.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Milton
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have seen an immigration lawyer here in Milton Keynes but wasn't able to help
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can my husband join me on a derivative permit as my carer?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

Please say why an immigration lawyer in Milton Keynes wasn't able to help.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
he advised me to contact them at a later date as the person who deals with this type of inquiry is on leave.i am unable to work and do not have savings of 50 000my brother would act as Brian's sponser in my place, is this possible?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

Are you on any benefits at all?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no can apply in November
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

I​f you are in receipt of PIP you will be exempt from meeting the financial requirement.